Clients may ask us to address one particular area of concern. However, in the process, they find they also have access to a broader range of valuable library experience. For example, a facility expansion may entail both private fundraising and public advocacy. A rebranding initiative may call for art development, a secure online repository of templates and design files, and training. Strategic planning may include an assessment of organizational health and reengineering of core practices.
Our holistic approach to library consulting also draws on research, best practices in the profession, and lessons learned from the for-profit world. Superimposing GIS and lifestyle analyses on use patterns, for example, can be used to develop collections, pinpoint facilities needs, or develop new partnerships and collaborative programs.
Our best testimonials come from any of the scores of librarians we've had the privilege to serve. They will attest to our work smart approach to assignments, versatility, expertise, and total commitment.
Ivy Library is pleased to offer the following comprehensive range of services to our clients:
- Market research—community needs assessments, charrettes, town meetings, focus groups, computer-assisted telephone surveys, online surveys, executive interviewing, donor and prospect research, feasibility, customer satisfaction, new program/concept testing, brand equity assessments, mystery shopping;
- Strategic planning for programs, services, facilities, technologies, and marketing;
- Branding, marketing communications and creative services, including graphics standards, logos, positioning, design, production, copy writing, broadcast production; exhibits;
- Complete web-based solutions, design and website programming, CMS, integration of open-source products, enterprise-level programming, secure and redundant hosting, and technical support; and
- Public relations counsel, media relations, crisis management.